FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at approximately 5:45 PM, RCMP responded to a emergency 911 call at a residence on the 8900 block of 92A Street…
Officers arrived to find the interior of a vehicle in the driveway had been sprayed with bear mace, another vehicle had a broken window and a basement window on the house had been broken. No entry had been made into the residence and no one were injured. It is believed the suspects departed the area on foot.
The Fort St. John RCMP believe this was a targeted incident and do not believe there is any further risk to area residents.
The Fort St. John RCMP continue to investigate and ask if anyone who may have witnessed this incident or heard anything suspicious in that area around the above mentioned time, to contact police and provide any additional information.
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying any individuals, you are asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100.
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- Steven MCPHEE wanted on several offences… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 9.7°C June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Mainly cloudy. High 22. June 13, 2021
- Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Low 10. June 13, 2021
- Monday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 40% June 13, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 12. POP 40% June 13, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 19. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 10. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 18. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low 9. June 13, 2021