FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at approximately 5:45 PM, RCMP responded to a emergency 911 call at a residence on the 8900 block of 92A Street…
Officers arrived to find the interior of a vehicle in the driveway had been sprayed with bear mace, another vehicle had a broken window and a basement window on the house had been broken. No entry had been made into the residence and no one were injured. It is believed the suspects departed the area on foot.
The Fort St. John RCMP believe this was a targeted incident and do not believe there is any further risk to area residents.
The Fort St. John RCMP continue to investigate and ask if anyone who may have witnessed this incident or heard anything suspicious in that area around the above mentioned time, to contact police and provide any additional information.
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying any individuals, you are asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 18, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mainly Sunny, 5.8°C January 25, 2022
- Tuesday night: A few clouds. Low minus 1. January 25, 2022
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny. Temperature steady near minus 2. January 25, 2022
- Wednesday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 5. January 25, 2022
- Thursday: Sunny. High minus 3. January 25, 2022
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. January 25, 2022
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3. January 25, 2022
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. January 25, 2022
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High plus 2. POP 40% January 25, 2022