FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police in Fort St. John have arrested a male following suspicious activity last Saturday morning…
Police say on Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 11:25 AM, frontline General Duty officers began an investigation after a suspicious male was seen sneaking a gun case into a local hotel.
Officers were able to identify the suspect and determine that he was prohibited from the possession of firearms by the courts.
The suspect was located, arrested and was found to be in possession of an amount cash.
A search warrant was executed on the suspect’s room and a firearm was located along with other weapons.
Prior to the execution of the search warrant, a residential break and enter was reported. The firearm and cash seized were confirmed to belong to the victims of the break and enter.
RCMP will be forwarding charges in this matter for approval by Crown.
- Ended… Drive carefully on local roads and highways tonight… January 16, 2021
- OPEN… Police incident closes Alaska Highway in Dawson Creek… January 16, 2021
- TD Bank in College Heights robbed Thursday evening… January 15, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 2, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, -1.7°C January 18, 2021
- Monday: Clearing. Temperature steady near plus 1. January 18, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of rain showers or flurries. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning. POP 30% January 18, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6. POP 40% January 18, 2021
- Tuesday night: Chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2. POP 40% January 18, 2021
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 2. January 18, 2021
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 6. January 18, 2021
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5. January 18, 2021
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 10. January 18, 2021