FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police in Fort St. John have arrested a male following suspicious activity last Saturday morning…
Police say on Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 11:25 AM, frontline General Duty officers began an investigation after a suspicious male was seen sneaking a gun case into a local hotel.
Officers were able to identify the suspect and determine that he was prohibited from the possession of firearms by the courts.
The suspect was located, arrested and was found to be in possession of an amount cash.
A search warrant was executed on the suspect’s room and a firearm was located along with other weapons.
Prior to the execution of the search warrant, a residential break and enter was reported. The firearm and cash seized were confirmed to belong to the victims of the break and enter.
RCMP will be forwarding charges in this matter for approval by Crown.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John October 28, 2022
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -10.0°C November 27, 2022
- Sunday: Snow. Temperature steady near minus 10. November 27, 2022
- Sunday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 18. November 27, 2022
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. Temperature steady near minus 18. November 27, 2022
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 22. November 27, 2022
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 20. November 27, 2022
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 25. November 27, 2022
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 23. November 27, 2022
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 29. November 27, 2022