FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police in Fort St. John have arrested a male following suspicious activity last Saturday morning…
Police say on Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 11:25 AM, frontline General Duty officers began an investigation after a suspicious male was seen sneaking a gun case into a local hotel.
Officers were able to identify the suspect and determine that he was prohibited from the possession of firearms by the courts.
The suspect was located, arrested and was found to be in possession of an amount cash.
A search warrant was executed on the suspect’s room and a firearm was located along with other weapons.
Prior to the execution of the search warrant, a residential break and enter was reported. The firearm and cash seized were confirmed to belong to the victims of the break and enter.
RCMP will be forwarding charges in this matter for approval by Crown.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John August 23, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, 9.4°C September 22, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 13 with temperature falling to 10 this afternoon. POP 30% September 22, 2021
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 5. September 22, 2021
- Thursday: Mainly sunny. High 12. September 22, 2021
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low 6. September 22, 2021
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. September 22, 2021
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low 9. September 22, 2021
- Saturday: Sunny. High 19. September 22, 2021
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low 6. September 22, 2021