PRINCE GEORGE, BC: On Saturday August 22, 2020 at approximately 1:15 PM, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a man threatening two City of Prince George Bylaw Officers in a parkade in downtown Prince George. The man was said to have threatened the officers both verbally and with blunt objects.
Frontline officers attended and located the suspect a short distance away. Initially the man provided a false name. Once he was positively identified, he was found to have an Arrest Warrant out of Quesnel and was believed to be breaching both his probation and conditions of a previous release.
George William ALEXIS, a 47 year-old man currently residing in Prince George, has been charged by the BC Prosecution Service with the following Criminal Code offences:
· Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose (2 counts)
· Utter Threats to Cause Bodily Harm (2 counts)
· Obstructing a Peace Officer
· Fail to Comply with Probation
· Fail to Comply with Release Order
ALEXIS has been remanded in custody and is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday August 26, 2020.
No injuries were reported
- Two people injured following shooting in Dawson Creek… April 12, 2021
- Police incident on PG Pulpmill Road… April 10, 2021
- RCMP seek assistance in mischief investigation at coffee shop in Williams Lake… April 10, 2021