UPDATE: The Fort St. John RCMP wish to take the opportunity to thank the public for the overwhelming response in sharing information and identifying the suspects who stole the school bus on August 26, 2018.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On August 26, 2018 at 7:00 AM, the Fort St. John RCMP received a report of a stolen school bus taken from the School District 60 transportation parking lot.
Police say the school bus was stolen just after midnight on August 26 and was taken by five youth, 2 females and 3 males. The bus was severely damaged and vandalized and left outside of the city where RCMP late located it.
The school bus had surveillance video onboard and witnessed the youth on camera. Police have released some images in hopes the public can help ID those responsible.
Approximately $5000 worth of damage was caused. The bus was brought back to the School District 60 yard just before school started.
Images are below…
Photos have been removed due to the ages of the suspects who are protected under the Youth Justice Act.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, -6.7°C February 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries. High minus 3. POP 40% February 19, 2019
- Tuesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 11. February 19, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 10. February 19, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 19. February 19, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High minus 7. February 19, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 15. February 19, 2019
- Friday: Periods of snow. High minus 8. February 19, 2019
- Friday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 15. February 19, 2019