UPDATE: The Fort St. John RCMP wish to take the opportunity to thank the public for the overwhelming response in sharing information and identifying the suspects who used a stolen credit card to obtain $200 worth of gift cards and energy drinks overnight between August 27th and Aug 28th, 2018.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On August 28, 2018 at 8:30 AM, the Fort St. John RCMP received a report of stolen credit card that was used at a local gas station…
Police say three young suspects used the card at a gas station on 100th Street in at 3:30 AM.
Video surveillance obtained shows the three teens using the tap option to buy multiple gift cards and energy drinks, spending roughly $200.00.
(We have removed the photos because the offenders are under the Youth Justice Act)
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying suspects, you are asked to contact Cst CULLEN with the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, -6.7°C February 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries. High minus 3. POP 40% February 19, 2019
- Tuesday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 11. February 19, 2019
- Wednesday: Periods of snow. Temperature steady near minus 10. February 19, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 19. February 19, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High minus 7. February 19, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 15. February 19, 2019
- Friday: Periods of snow. High minus 8. February 19, 2019
- Friday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 15. February 19, 2019