UPDATE: The Fort St. John RCMP wish to take the opportunity to thank the public for the overwhelming response in sharing information and identifying the suspects who used a stolen credit card to obtain $200 worth of gift cards and energy drinks overnight between August 27th and Aug 28th, 2018.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On August 28, 2018 at 8:30 AM, the Fort St. John RCMP received a report of stolen credit card that was used at a local gas station…
Police say three young suspects used the card at a gas station on 100th Street in at 3:30 AM.
Video surveillance obtained shows the three teens using the tap option to buy multiple gift cards and energy drinks, spending roughly $200.00.
(We have removed the photos because the offenders are under the Youth Justice Act)
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying suspects, you are asked to contact Cst CULLEN with the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersnebc.ca
- Human remains found near Prince George… June 26, 2019
- Police investigating theft of mountain bike… June 26, 2019
- Police seize malnourished dog; Home owner Medevac to hospital… June 25, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John June 18, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 15.9°C June 26, 2019
- Wednesday: Showers or thunderstorms. High 20. June 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 9. June 26, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 40% June 26, 2019
- Thursday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Friday: Chance of showers. High 19. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 10. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 17. POP 60% June 26, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low 10. June 26, 2019