– Possession of weapon for dangerous purpose;
– Unlawfully discharge a firearm;
– Use of a firearm to commit an indictable offence;
– Careless use of a firearm.
He remains in custody.
WILLIAMS LAKE, BC: On Friday August 30, 2018 at 1:20 AM, a Williams Lake resident reported that their house had been struck by a bullet. The house, in the 300 Block of 9th Ave, was occupied at the time and thankfully no one was injured.
Written and released by North District RCMP. No edits.
- Pack-A-PC event a huge success once again… December 10, 2018
- Man found unresponsive in parking lot of local pub… December 10, 2018
- Police investigating Attempted Sexual Assault… December 10, 2018