PRINCE GEORGE, BC: Police asking for the public’s help to identify the persons responsible, and the vehicle used, for a Robbery that occurred this past summer…
During the early morning hours of Sunday July 23, 2017, a Bear Lake resident returned home and found that his home had been broken into. As he approached the home, a gunshot was heard. The victim took cover and witnessed three male suspects flee the residence in a vehicle.
Police attended and cleared the residence. Approximately 75 firearms were stolen during this incident. The investigation has led officers to recover approximately 35 firearms that were located stashed off a rural road west of Prince George. Up to 40 firearms remain outstanding.
The Prince George RCMP are now asking for the public’s help to identify the suspects and the vehicle. The vehicle is described as:
- White Ford F-350 Crew Cab Diesel pick-up truck;
- 2014 or newer;
- Heavy duty angled, brushed aluminum bush bumper;
- “Super Duty” on the front of the hood;
- Silver “6.7 L Power Stroke” medallion style badge in front of the driver and passenger doors;
- Black after-market “Fuel” brand rims;
- White fender extensions;
- With a lift kit and dark tinted rear windows;
- In the bed of the truck there was a large rectangular black metal storage box up against the cab.
Investigators believe that members of the public will recognize this very detailed description of the suspect pick-up truck.
If you spot this vehicle, please contact the Prince George RCMP at 250-561-3300 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Police seek suspect male involved in Indecent Act… October 16, 2018
- Suspect arrested following Drive-By shooting in Terrace… October 15, 2018
- RCMP investigating Hit and Run incident… October 15, 2018