Fatal crash in Pine Pass claims two lives…
PRINCE GEORGE, BC: Two people have died following a serious crash involving two vehicles on Monday south of Chetwynd…
North District RCMP say poor road conditions played a role in the crash that involved a car and a pickup truck. Two women in the car died as a result. The man in the truck was not seriously injured.
Police are reminding drivers that the use of winter tires are required on Highway 97 during the winter months and to slow down and drive to the road conditions.
The highway has since reopened after a 7 hour closure on Monday. It was reopened just after 12:30 AM MST.
Fort St. John Weather
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 23, 2023
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 2.7°C March 23, 2023
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. March 23, 2023
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 9. March 23, 2023
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1. March 23, 2023
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 7. March 23, 2023
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. March 23, 2023
- Saturday night: Cloudy. Low minus 6. March 23, 2023
- Sunday: Chance of flurries. High minus 3. POP 60% March 23, 2023
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 11. March 23, 2023