The city is asking for the public’s input on a new Mega Park for 22nd Ave…
The City of Prince George is asking residents their thoughts on a new mega park situated for the 22nd Ave and Ospika area, next to the CN Center. We’ve included the media release as is below…
Tell us what you think about the idea of a large new park (or Mega Park) at 22nd and Ospika!
Fill out the survey at www.princegeorge.ca/getinvolved until June 9, 2022.
Here’s some info:
The City is seeking the input of residents about an idea put forth to City Council by a consortium of dedicated community groups, including the Prince George Community Foundation, Rotary Club of Prince George, and Colliers Project Leaders, which wishes to see a large and comprehensive park or “mega park” developed on civic property.
At present, the project scope for the park includes:
- A paved pump track capable of hosting competitions.
- A junior adventure park suitable for children 18 months to five years of age.
- A youth (five years +) adventure park.
- A seniors-friendly outdoor fitness station.
- An inclusive and accessible playground for all ages and mobility levels.
Learn more: https://princegeorge.ca/Things%20to%20Do/Pages/getinvolved.aspx