Campfires allowed in PG and Northwest Fire Centre Wednesday at noon…
SMITHERS, BC: Campfires will be permitted throughout the Northwest and Prince George Fire Centre beginning at 12 p.m., Pacific Daylight Time on Wednesday July 28, 2021.
Although fire danger ratings have declined in the region due to recent rainfall and cooler temperatures, the public is strongly encouraged to exercise extreme caution with the use of any campfire. It is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that burning is done in a safe and responsible manner and in accordance with regulations. Before lighting any fire, check with local government authorities to see if any local burning restrictions are in place.
While campfires will be allowed, Category 2 and Category 3 open fires remain prohibited, which includes the use of fireworks and sky lanterns. These restrictions will remain in place until October 15th, 2021, or until the order is rescinded.
Fort St. John Weather
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 21, 2023
- Current Conditions: Clear, -5.5°C March 21, 2023
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 11. March 20, 2023
- Tuesday: Sunny. High plus 2. March 20, 2023
- Tuesday night: A few clouds. Low minus 7. March 20, 2023
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 8. March 20, 2023
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 7. March 20, 2023
- Thursday: Sunny. High plus 3. March 20, 2023
- Thursday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 8. POP 60% March 20, 2023
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 1. POP 60% March 20, 2023