FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On Monday March 1, 2021, the Fort St. John RCMP received a report of theft of snowmobiles from a residence located at 10900 block of 112th Avenue in Fort St John…
Police say the incident occurred at approximately 3:20 AM earlier that morning. Video surveillance shows two suspects to be driving what appears to be a dark Ford F-350 with dual exhaust, a tidy tank and a heavy duty aftermarket front bumper.
- black 2021 16 foot Rainbow flat deck trailer with BC licence plate #WKN45R VIN-2RGBA1212M1001862,
- black 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MT with Alberta licence plate #LYG69 VIN-4UF8KG106FT000248,
- blue 2003 Yamaha SX70MH-L with Alberta Licence plate #MUR88 VIN-JYE8EN0043A001940.
If you have information about this incident or can assist in identifying any suspects, you are asked to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 18, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.9°C January 22, 2022
- Friday night: Periods of snow or rain. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning. POP 60% January 21, 2022
- Saturday: Mainly cloudy. High 9. January 21, 2022
- Saturday night: Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3. January 21, 2022
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. January 21, 2022
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 5. January 21, 2022
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 2. January 21, 2022
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 6. January 21, 2022
- Tuesday: Sunny. High plus 2. January 21, 2022