FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On December 16, 2020 at 3:00 AM, a Fort St. John officer was conducting patrols when he observed a dark coloured car traveling at a high rate of speed in the area of 98th Street and 110th Avenue…
The officer observed the driver make sudden turns without signaling and failing to stop at stop signs. The officer initiated a traffic stop but the driver fled. The driver was eventually caught backing the vehicle into a residence and arrested shortly after.
The officer noted the odour of liquor from the driver’s breath and entered into an impaired investigation during which it was determined the driver was prohibited from driving Canada wide.
The suspect remains in police custody and awaiting for court.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John July 1, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 22.0°C July 4, 2022
- Monday: Chance of showers. High 22. POP 60% July 4, 2022
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 60% July 4, 2022
- Tuesday: A few showers. High 20. July 4, 2022
- Tuesday night: Showers. Low 10. July 4, 2022
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 22. July 4, 2022
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low 12. July 4, 2022
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 60% July 4, 2022
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low 12. July 4, 2022