FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On December 16, 2020 at 3:00 AM, a Fort St. John officer was conducting patrols when he observed a dark coloured car traveling at a high rate of speed in the area of 98th Street and 110th Avenue…
The officer observed the driver make sudden turns without signaling and failing to stop at stop signs. The officer initiated a traffic stop but the driver fled. The driver was eventually caught backing the vehicle into a residence and arrested shortly after.
The officer noted the odour of liquor from the driver’s breath and entered into an impaired investigation during which it was determined the driver was prohibited from driving Canada wide.
The suspect remains in police custody and awaiting for court.
- Strong wind gusts forecast for Tuesday… January 18, 2021
- Overdose Alert: Illicit Benzodiazepines or “Benzos” contaminating street drugs January 18, 2021
- Two known prolific offenders arrested… January 18, 2021
- WIND WARNING , Fort St. John January 19, 2021
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 4.3°C January 19, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of rain showers or flurries. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon. POP 40% January 19, 2021
- Tuesday night: A few clouds. Low minus 1. January 19, 2021
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2. January 19, 2021
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 5. January 19, 2021
- Thursday: Sunny. High minus 4. January 19, 2021
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 11. January 19, 2021
- Friday: Sunny. High minus 6. January 19, 2021
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 14. January 19, 2021