FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On December 16, 2020 at 3:00 AM, a Fort St. John officer was conducting patrols when he observed a dark coloured car traveling at a high rate of speed in the area of 98th Street and 110th Avenue…
The officer observed the driver make sudden turns without signaling and failing to stop at stop signs. The officer initiated a traffic stop but the driver fled. The driver was eventually caught backing the vehicle into a residence and arrested shortly after.
The officer noted the odour of liquor from the driver’s breath and entered into an impaired investigation during which it was determined the driver was prohibited from driving Canada wide.
The suspect remains in police custody and awaiting for court.
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- Steven MCPHEE wanted on several offences… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: 9.1°C June 12, 2021
- Friday night: A few clouds. Low 7. June 11, 2021
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low 8. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. June 11, 2021
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low 11. June 11, 2021
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. June 11, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 12. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 60% June 11, 2021