PRINCE GEORGE, BC: The Public Prosecution Service of Canada has approved charges related to a drug trafficking investigation from 2019…
During the late evening of Thursday August 1, 2019, the Prince George RCMP’s Street Crew Unit executed five Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrants at residences in Prince George.
As a result of these searches, police seized 1.3 kilograms of cocaine, ½ kilogram of methamphetamine, nearly 200 grams of fentanyl, 28 grams of GHB, $129,000 in cash and nine firearms including two pistols and a silencer.
The Public Prosecution Service of Canada has approved the following charges against 39 year-old Tyler Aaron GELOWITZ of Prince George:
- Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking (5 counts)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of a Loaded Restricted Firearm without Authorization
GELOWITZ has been issued a Summons and is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday November 18, 2020.
Written and released by Prince George RCMP
- Avalanche claims one life north of Mackenzie… November 30, 2020
- Police seek Wanted Man… November 27, 2020
- Ended… Heavy snow expected for McGregor and PG region… November 26, 2020