UPDATE: Frontline officers attended and located a youth who had been thrown from their dirtbike after being struck by a pickup hauling a trailer. The youth was crossing 116th Street (West Bypass) when they were struck by the truck.
The youth sustained minor injuries but was transported to hospital for medical follow up.
The West Bypass has been reopened to traffic
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Motorists be advised that the West Bypass road in Fort St. John is currently CLOSED due to a vehicle incident involving a pedestrian…
Police say at 11:30 AM, officers received a report of a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in the area of 116th Street and the train tracks on the West Bypass in Fort St. John.
The RCMP and a Collision Reconstruction unit are currently at the scene.
The RCMP will advise when the road is reopened to traffic.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 18, 2022
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 2.6°C January 29, 2022
- Friday night: Partly cloudy. Low zero. January 28, 2022
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High plus 4. POP 30% January 28, 2022
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 1. POP 30% January 28, 2022
- Sunday: Chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 3. POP 40% January 28, 2022
- Sunday night: Flurries. Low minus 19. January 28, 2022
- Monday: Flurries. High minus 18. January 28, 2022
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 26. January 28, 2022
- Tuesday: Sunny. High minus 20. January 28, 2022