UPDATE: Frontline officers attended and located a youth who had been thrown from their dirtbike after being struck by a pickup hauling a trailer. The youth was crossing 116th Street (West Bypass) when they were struck by the truck.
The youth sustained minor injuries but was transported to hospital for medical follow up.
The West Bypass has been reopened to traffic
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Motorists be advised that the West Bypass road in Fort St. John is currently CLOSED due to a vehicle incident involving a pedestrian…
Police say at 11:30 AM, officers received a report of a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in the area of 116th Street and the train tracks on the West Bypass in Fort St. John.
The RCMP and a Collision Reconstruction unit are currently at the scene.
The RCMP will advise when the road is reopened to traffic.
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- Steven MCPHEE wanted on several offences… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 9.2°C June 12, 2021
- Friday night: A few clouds. Low 7. June 11, 2021
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low 8. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. June 11, 2021
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low 11. June 11, 2021
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. June 11, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 12. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 60% June 11, 2021