UPDATE: Frontline officers attended and located a youth who had been thrown from their dirtbike after being struck by a pickup hauling a trailer. The youth was crossing 116th Street (West Bypass) when they were struck by the truck.
The youth sustained minor injuries but was transported to hospital for medical follow up.
The West Bypass has been reopened to traffic
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Motorists be advised that the West Bypass road in Fort St. John is currently CLOSED due to a vehicle incident involving a pedestrian…
Police say at 11:30 AM, officers received a report of a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in the area of 116th Street and the train tracks on the West Bypass in Fort St. John.
The RCMP and a Collision Reconstruction unit are currently at the scene.
The RCMP will advise when the road is reopened to traffic.
- AccessAbility Week grants support new skills development… June 4, 2020
- Water main connection to Fire Hall No. 1… June 4, 2020
- Dangerous driver arrested in Prince George… June 4, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 28, 2020
- Current Conditions: 9.1°C June 5, 2020
- Thursday night: A few showers or thunderstorms. Low plus 5. June 4, 2020
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. June 4, 2020
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 8. POP 70% June 4, 2020
- Saturday: Rain. High 14. June 4, 2020
- Saturday night: Showers. Low 7. June 4, 2020
- Sunday: Rain. High 12. June 4, 2020
- Sunday night: Rain. Low 7. June 4, 2020
- Monday: Showers. High 12. June 4, 2020