UPDATE: Frontline officers attended and located a youth who had been thrown from their dirtbike after being struck by a pickup hauling a trailer. The youth was crossing 116th Street (West Bypass) when they were struck by the truck.
The youth sustained minor injuries but was transported to hospital for medical follow up.
The West Bypass has been reopened to traffic
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Motorists be advised that the West Bypass road in Fort St. John is currently CLOSED due to a vehicle incident involving a pedestrian…
Police say at 11:30 AM, officers received a report of a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in the area of 116th Street and the train tracks on the West Bypass in Fort St. John.
The RCMP and a Collision Reconstruction unit are currently at the scene.
The RCMP will advise when the road is reopened to traffic.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John August 23, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mainly Sunny, 9.4°C September 22, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 13 with temperature falling to 10 this afternoon. POP 30% September 22, 2021
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 5. September 22, 2021
- Thursday: Mainly sunny. High 12. September 22, 2021
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low 6. September 22, 2021
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. September 22, 2021
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low 9. September 22, 2021
- Saturday: Sunny. High 19. September 22, 2021
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low 6. September 22, 2021