UPDATE: Frontline officers attended and located a youth who had been thrown from their dirtbike after being struck by a pickup hauling a trailer. The youth was crossing 116th Street (West Bypass) when they were struck by the truck.
The youth sustained minor injuries but was transported to hospital for medical follow up.
The West Bypass has been reopened to traffic
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Motorists be advised that the West Bypass road in Fort St. John is currently CLOSED due to a vehicle incident involving a pedestrian…
Police say at 11:30 AM, officers received a report of a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in the area of 116th Street and the train tracks on the West Bypass in Fort St. John.
The RCMP and a Collision Reconstruction unit are currently at the scene.
The RCMP will advise when the road is reopened to traffic.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 29, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 13.9°C October 1, 2022
- Friday night: Partly cloudy. Low 7. September 30, 2022
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 22. September 30, 2022
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Low 12. September 30, 2022
- Sunday: Sunny. High 20. September 30, 2022
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 9. September 30, 2022
- Monday: Sunny. High 21. September 30, 2022
- Monday night: Clear. Low plus 4. September 30, 2022
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. September 30, 2022