UPDATE: Frontline officers attended and located a youth who had been thrown from their dirtbike after being struck by a pickup hauling a trailer. The youth was crossing 116th Street (West Bypass) when they were struck by the truck.
The youth sustained minor injuries but was transported to hospital for medical follow up.
The West Bypass has been reopened to traffic
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Motorists be advised that the West Bypass road in Fort St. John is currently CLOSED due to a vehicle incident involving a pedestrian…
Police say at 11:30 AM, officers received a report of a collision between a vehicle and a pedestrian in the area of 116th Street and the train tracks on the West Bypass in Fort St. John.
The RCMP and a Collision Reconstruction unit are currently at the scene.
The RCMP will advise when the road is reopened to traffic.
- Charges approved in Drug Trafficking investigation… October 23, 2020
- Highway 97 south of Prince George experiencing winter driving conditions… October 23, 2020
- Male suspect arrested following B&E at Canadian Tire in Prince George… October 22, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 20, 2020
- Current Conditions: Mainly Sunny, -12.4°C October 24, 2020
- Saturday: Sunny. High minus 6. October 24, 2020
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 10. October 24, 2020
- Sunday: Mainly sunny. High minus 1. October 24, 2020
- Sunday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 4. October 24, 2020
- Monday: Snow or rain. High plus 2. October 24, 2020
- Monday night: Periods of rain. Low plus 2. October 24, 2020
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 8. October 24, 2020
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low plus 1. October 24, 2020