The City of Prince George has installed signage at a variety of local municipal trails and parks in order to increase public awareness of the importance of physical distancing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
City parks and trails remain open but members of the public should remember to practice physical distancing while visiting these areas:
- Keep a distance of two metres (approx. six feet or the length of a hockey stick) between you and others. For example, if you visit a City trail, space out or stack in front of each other along the trail.
- Avoid large social gatherings or groupings.
- Limit contact with people who are at risk (the elderly and people in poor health).
- Stay home if you are not feeling well or recently travelled outside of Canada. If you are self-isolated, keep in touch with others through technology or find other virtual ways to keep busy and connected.
More information about what the City is doing during the current pandemic, along with links to various informational resources, is available on the City website: www.princegeorge.ca/covid-19.
- AccessAbility Week grants support new skills development… June 4, 2020
- Water main connection to Fire Hall No. 1… June 4, 2020
- Dangerous driver arrested in Prince George… June 4, 2020