UPDATE: The Fort St. John RCMP has arrested Vincent DAVIS without incident. Police continue to ask for the Good Samaritan to come forward.
“The Good Samaritan did a great thing bringing the victim to the hospital,” said Cst Neustateter. “If we could just speak to them in person, they may have valuable additional information that could further the investigation.”
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help in locating a Wanted man following a serious assault on January 1…
Police say at approximately 12:45 PM, members were called to the hospital after a man was brought to the hospital after he was thrown from a vehicle. The victim was found by the general public and then taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
“The Fort St. John RCMP is releasing limited details about the investigation”, said Staff Sergeant Scott Watson, “What I can say is that, at this point, with the combined efforts of our frontline officers as well as our Indigenous Policing and plain clothes units, we have already made three arrests on this file.”
Charges have been approved against Jack CAPOT-BLANC and Vincent Allen DAVIS for
- Aggravated Assault,
- Forcible Confinement and
- Threats to Cause Death/Bodily Injury.
CAPOT-BLANC is being held in custody while a warrant has been issued for Vincent Davis.
The Fort St. John RCMP request the public’s assistance in locating 29 year-old Vincent DAVIS, who is described as:
- 6 ft tall
- 180 lbs
- Brown eyes
- Black Hair
The Fort St. John RCMP would also like to speak to the person who assisted the victim by dropping him off at the hospital, you may have valuable information that can help further the investigation.
The RCMP continue to investigate and is asking anyone who has information and can assist in locating Vincent DAVIS, to contact the Fort St John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John August 5, 2021
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 23.2°C August 5, 2021
- Thursday: A few showers or thunderstorms. High 28. August 5, 2021
- Thursday night: A few showers or thunderstorms. Low 14. August 5, 2021
- Friday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 30% August 5, 2021
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 60% August 5, 2021
- Saturday: Rain. High 16. August 5, 2021
- Saturday night: Rain. Low 10. August 5, 2021
- Sunday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 60% August 5, 2021
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. August 5, 2021