UPDATE: The Fort St. John RCMP has arrested Vincent DAVIS without incident. Police continue to ask for the Good Samaritan to come forward.
“The Good Samaritan did a great thing bringing the victim to the hospital,” said Cst Neustateter. “If we could just speak to them in person, they may have valuable additional information that could further the investigation.”
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help in locating a Wanted man following a serious assault on January 1…
Police say at approximately 12:45 PM, members were called to the hospital after a man was brought to the hospital after he was thrown from a vehicle. The victim was found by the general public and then taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
“The Fort St. John RCMP is releasing limited details about the investigation”, said Staff Sergeant Scott Watson, “What I can say is that, at this point, with the combined efforts of our frontline officers as well as our Indigenous Policing and plain clothes units, we have already made three arrests on this file.”
Charges have been approved against Jack CAPOT-BLANC and Vincent Allen DAVIS for
- Aggravated Assault,
- Forcible Confinement and
- Threats to Cause Death/Bodily Injury.
CAPOT-BLANC is being held in custody while a warrant has been issued for Vincent Davis.
The Fort St. John RCMP request the public’s assistance in locating 29 year-old Vincent DAVIS, who is described as:
- 6 ft tall
- 180 lbs
- Brown eyes
- Black Hair
The Fort St. John RCMP would also like to speak to the person who assisted the victim by dropping him off at the hospital, you may have valuable information that can help further the investigation.
The RCMP continue to investigate and is asking anyone who has information and can assist in locating Vincent DAVIS, to contact the Fort St John RCMP at 250-787-8100. Should you wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Snow overnight and into Monday… October 18, 2020
- Police seek Wanted suspects on Canada Wide Warrant… October 16, 2020
- Suspicious package at Fort St. John postal outlet leaked inert powder… October 16, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 20, 2020
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, -8.6°C October 20, 2020
- Monday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 10. POP 40% October 19, 2020
- Tuesday: Increasing cloudiness. High minus 3. October 19, 2020
- Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 10. POP 60% October 19, 2020
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High minus 9. October 19, 2020
- Wednesday night: Cloudy. Low minus 13. October 19, 2020
- Thursday: Cloudy. High minus 10. October 19, 2020
- Thursday night: Cloudy. Low minus 13. October 19, 2020
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 7. POP 60% October 19, 2020