Police say on December 19th, 2017 at 12:11 PM, officers received a call of a suspicious incident in the 10300 block of 97th Avenue.
During the investigation, the identity of the accused, a 32 year-old Fort St. John resident, was *learned by investigators. The individual in question who is known to police, had several outstanding warrants in other communities of BC as well as Fort St. John at the time of his arrest.
Police believe this incident to be isolated in nature and the public is not at risk. Officers have not stated what exactly happened.
It is too early in this investigation to know if the accused will be facing additional charges, but he will be held in custody to appear in Provincial Court sometime on Wednesday to answer to the outstanding warrants.
If more information is released we’ll update this story.
*We incorrectly used “arrested” instead of “learned” for this sentence. We apologize for the spelling error.
- Fentanyl and Cocaine seized during latest drug bust on the Hart… February 15, 2019
- Officers stop to help local mom stranded with two kids… February 15, 2019
- UPDATED.. Police continue to investigate kidnapping incident in Kamloops… February 15, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 13, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -19.2°C February 17, 2019
- Saturday night: A few flurries. Low minus 24. February 16, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High minus 17. February 16, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 21. February 16, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 12. February 16, 2019
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 15. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday: Cloudy. High minus 6. February 16, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy. Low minus 11. February 16, 2019
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High minus 10. February 16, 2019