PRINCE GEORGE, BC: Police are continuing to investigate after a man drove a vehicle into a local arena…
On Thursday August 31st, 2017 at approximately 1:00 AM, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a vehicle that had crashed into Rolling Mix Concrete Arena on Dominion Street in Prince George.
Officers attended and located a pick-up truck on the Patricia Boulevard side of the building, but the driver had fled the scene. An intoxicated male suspect believed to be the driver was located a few blocks away on Dominion Street.
The 22 year-old Kamloops resident was transported to hospital for treatment of minor injuries and then released into police custody as part of an investigation into impaired driving.
The suspect was transported to the Detachment where he provided two breath samples of more than twice the legal limit. He was released on a Promise to Appear for court later this fall.
Written and released by Prince George RCMP
- Dawson Creek ranks most affordable for average rent, national report says… March 26, 2019
- Wet snow and rain possible today… March 26, 2019
- Sudden death not considered suspicious… March 25, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John March 24, 2019
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 7.4°C March 26, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 8. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 2. POP 30% March 26, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 8. March 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 2. March 26, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 1. March 26, 2019
- Friday: Sunny. High 10. March 26, 2019
- Friday night: Clear. Low plus 1. March 26, 2019