PRINCE GEORGE, BC: The May long weekend will be monstrous at Exhibition Park. Motor sports lovers can watch a spectacular show featuring four monster trucks, motocross backflips, ATV races and more. The event closely coincides with the Vaisakhi Parade, which is scheduled to conclude at Exhibition Park before the doors open to Monster Spectacular.
- Monster Spectacular has two shows at 1:00pm and 7:30pm in the CN Centre.
- The Vaisakhi Parade hosts its celebration area in the north end of the outer paved parking lot.
- The parade will arrive at Exhibition Park at approximately 11:30am.
For those patrons attending the Monster Spectacular show at 1:00pm:
- If arriving at Exhibition Park via 18th Ave. Enter Exhibition Park via the road behind the horse stalls (across from the soccer field parking lot).
- If arriving via Ospika Boulevard. Enter through the main entrance – next to the CN Centre sign.
Monster Truck parking availability:
- Behind Kin 2 arena.
- In the inner parking lot next to the CN Centre.
- In the outer paved parking lot (south end)
- In the gravel parking area – next to the CN Centre sign on Ospika Blvd.
- Plus! Overflow parking will be made available in the rodeo grounds.
Traffic control will be on site to help direct guests.
The City of Prince George recommends patrons of all Exhibition Park events this Saturday afternoon give themselves 30 minutes extra travel time.
To get tickets for the Monster trucks event click here…
Written and released by City of Prince George with additions by PJXM.