FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A Fort St. John man has been charged with several offences in relation to a 2007 incident in Charlie Lake, a community north of Fort St. John…
Officers were made aware of the allegations in August 2019, and immediately began an investigation.
Justin SEWELL was arrested and issued release conditions including a Release Order to appear on May 16, 2022 at the Fort St. John Provincial Court for his first appearance.
SEWELL is facing the following approved charges: sexual assault, overcoming resistance to commission of offence, and two counts of voyeurism.
“Although there may be questions related to the circumstances around these incidents, this matter is now before the court, and as such no further information will be provided,” said BC RCMP Division Media Relations Officer Sergeant Chris Manseau.
The Fort St. John RCMP is asking anyone with more information, or feels they may too have been a victim to call them at 250-787-8100.
This article is brought to you Ad Free courtesy of PJXM News.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 17, 2023
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 2.2°C February 4, 2023
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low zero. POP 30% February 3, 2023
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. February 3, 2023
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 3. February 3, 2023
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1. February 3, 2023
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 5. February 3, 2023
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. February 3, 2023
- Monday night: Cloudy. Low minus 2. February 3, 2023
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries or rain showers. High zero. POP 60% February 3, 2023