FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A driver has been arrested following a single vehicle crash Tuesday evening…
Police say on March 30, 2021 at 7:48 PM, officers received a report of a pickup that had crashed into a wall at a business near the intersection of 108th Street and 101st Avenue.
Upon arrival, officers located the Chevy pickup truck which had struck the bay door area of a business. No occupants were found at the scene.
Through investigation, officers attended a nearby residence and arrested the suspected driver. An impaired investigation was initiated and the driver was transported to the detachment.
The driver was issued various BC Motor Vehicle Act violation tickets and released on an Appearance Notice with a court date of June 7, 2021.
RCMP continue to investigate and ask if anyone who has additional information in this matter to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100.
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- Steven MCPHEE wanted on several offences… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 13.2°C June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Mainly cloudy. High 22. June 13, 2021
- Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Low 10. June 13, 2021
- Monday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 40% June 13, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 12. POP 40% June 13, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 19. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 10. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 18. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low 9. June 13, 2021