⚠️ ❄️ UPDATE… Hazardous road conditions in the Prince George and Pine Pass regions…
November 4 UPDATE: Winter driving conditions remain in effect along Hwy 97 north of Prince George and into the Pine Pass region. Expect a rain and snow mix today with an additional 5 cm throughout the day and night.
Mackenzie Junction. – DriveBC.ca
Motorists be advised that blowing snow and snow covered roadways are causing issues all across the region this afternoon.
We are getting reports of several vehicle crashes north of Prince George on Highway 97 between Mackenzie and Prince George and in the Pine Pass region.
Pine Pass region. – DriveBC.ca
If you do not need to drive today and tonight, please stay home until conditions improve.
Salmon Valley. – DriveBC.ca
Hwy 97 south of Prince George near Chamulak Rd. – DriveBC.ca
Fort St. John Weather
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John March 23, 2023
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 1.5°C March 23, 2023
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. March 23, 2023
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 9. March 23, 2023
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1. March 23, 2023
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 7. March 23, 2023
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. March 23, 2023
- Saturday night: Cloudy. Low minus 6. March 23, 2023
- Sunday: Chance of flurries. High minus 3. POP 60% March 23, 2023
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 11. March 23, 2023