UPDATE: Hwy 97 is now open! As of 9:30 AM PST. Travel advisory remains in a effect!
Motorists be advised that Highway 97 is CLOSED in both directions between Powder King Rd and Old Hasler Rd in the Pine Pass region. A multi-vehicle incident has the highway closed. No detour.
We’ll update this post with new information as it becomes available.
Travel Advisories are in effect for Highway 97 from Prince George to Chetwynd due to black ice.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 29, 2022
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 11.7°C October 2, 2022
- Sunday: Mainly sunny. High 18. October 2, 2022
- Sunday night: Clearing. Low plus 5. October 2, 2022
- Monday: Sunny. High 19. October 2, 2022
- Monday night: Clear. Low plus 5. October 2, 2022
- Tuesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. October 2, 2022
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low 7. October 2, 2022
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High 13. October 2, 2022
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 4. October 2, 2022