Another round of snow is headed for the Prince George region later this afternoon and well into tonight.
Up to 15 cm is in the forecast for the PG area on top of what the region saw on Wednesday, which was around 15 cm.
For BC North, snow will be heavy at times, particularly in the Pine Pass and areas around Fort Nelson. 15 to 20 cm is forecast for areas in the BC Peace region and Fort Nelson.
The weather system will slowly move out of the regions on Friday.
Please drive carefully on all highways if you plan to travel today and Friday.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 18.7°C May 23, 2022
- Monday: Mainly cloudy. High 19. May 23, 2022
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 40% May 23, 2022
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 15. POP 40% May 23, 2022
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 6. POP 40% May 23, 2022
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High 12. May 23, 2022
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 3. May 23, 2022
- Thursday: Sunny. High 16. May 23, 2022
- Thursday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 30% May 23, 2022