Another round of snow is headed for the Prince George region later this afternoon and well into tonight.
Up to 15 cm is in the forecast for the PG area on top of what the region saw on Wednesday, which was around 15 cm.
For BC North, snow will be heavy at times, particularly in the Pine Pass and areas around Fort Nelson. 15 to 20 cm is forecast for areas in the BC Peace region and Fort Nelson.
The weather system will slowly move out of the regions on Friday.
Please drive carefully on all highways if you plan to travel today and Friday.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 17, 2023
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 2.2°C February 4, 2023
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low zero. POP 30% February 3, 2023
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. February 3, 2023
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 3. February 3, 2023
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1. February 3, 2023
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 5. February 3, 2023
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. February 3, 2023
- Monday night: Cloudy. Low minus 2. February 3, 2023
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries or rain showers. High zero. POP 60% February 3, 2023