Motorists be in the Prince George region should take it easy today after more than 20 cm of snow fell on Saturday. All area roads are snow covered within the city. The good news is the temperature has risen to minus 3 and will remain with us for the next few days.
Motorists in the Dawson Creek and Fort St. John areas should take caution if you’re heading out today. Heavy snow continues to fall in the South Peace region, particularly rural areas. The Pine Pass region continues to experience snowfall as well.
Highway 97 in Dawson Creek at the DGR. – DriveBC.ca
The Alaska Highway from Fort St. John to Dawson Creek is snow covered and Highway 97 from Chetwynd to Dawson Creek is also snow covered.
Drive carefully and if you don’t need to adventure out stay home.
Pine Pass. – DriveBC.ca
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John July 1, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 15.2°C July 2, 2022
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 20. July 2, 2022
- Saturday night: Clear. Low 9. July 2, 2022
- Sunday: Sunny. High 22. July 2, 2022
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 2, 2022
- Monday: Sunny. High 21. July 2, 2022
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 30% July 2, 2022
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 60% July 2, 2022
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 30% July 2, 2022