UPDATE: Snowfall has ended for part of today, Saturday November 20, in the BC Peace but snow will return tonight. The Pine Pass region still has a Winter Storm Warning in effect.
Snow is starting to pile up on Highway 97 in the BC Peace region, particularly around Dawson Creek tonight…
A Winter Storm Warning is in effect for the Pine Pass up to the BC Peace. Up to 30 cm of snow is expected by Sunday. A brief break in the storm system is forecast at some point on Saturday before a second storm moves in.
Hwy 97 at the DGR in Dawson Creek. – DriveBC.ca
Drive carefully if you must adventure out this weekend.
Top of the South Taylor Hill at the brake check. – DriveBC.ca
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 4, 2023
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 1.4°C February 5, 2023
- Sunday: Chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4. POP 30% February 5, 2023
- Sunday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 1 by morning. POP 30% February 5, 2023
- Monday: Chance of flurries. High plus 5. POP 30% February 5, 2023
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 4. February 5, 2023
- Tuesday: Sunny. High plus 1. February 5, 2023
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 8. February 5, 2023
- Wednesday: Sunny. High zero. February 5, 2023
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 8. February 5, 2023