Ronald Pilgrim has been located safe in Mackenzie. As of July 30 at 6pm. His photo has been removed.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man…
Missing is 63 year-old Ronald Pilgrim.
Ronald was last seen on July 26, 2021, around 11:30 PM, in the area of Alaska Highway and Old Hope Rd in Charlie Lake, BC.
Ronald Pilgrim is described as:
- 5’11 (180 cm)
- 190lbs (86 kg)
- Grey hair – medium length
- Brown Eyes and usually wears reading glasses
- Last seen wearing a grey summer jacket and beige pants.
Ronald has several health issues which require further medication and has missed a medical appointment in Prince George which is out of character.
Ronald was driving a 1998 dark purple Plymouth Voyager van bearing BC licence plate 517-FHF. The vehicle was described as “rusty” and will easily stand out.
The Fort St. John RCMP continue to investigate and are very concerned for Ronald’s wellbeing.
If anyone sees Ronald, please call 911 immediately.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John July 1, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, 9.7°C July 2, 2022
- Friday night: Clearing. Low 7. July 1, 2022
- Saturday: Sunny. High 20. July 1, 2022
- Saturday night: Clear. Low 9. July 1, 2022
- Sunday: Sunny. High 22. July 1, 2022
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 1, 2022
- Monday: Chance of showers. High 22. POP 30% July 1, 2022
- Monday night: Clear. Low 10. July 1, 2022
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 21. July 1, 2022