Ronald Pilgrim has been located safe in Mackenzie. As of July 30 at 6pm. His photo has been removed.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man…
Missing is 63 year-old Ronald Pilgrim.
Ronald was last seen on July 26, 2021, around 11:30 PM, in the area of Alaska Highway and Old Hope Rd in Charlie Lake, BC.
Ronald Pilgrim is described as:
- 5’11 (180 cm)
- 190lbs (86 kg)
- Grey hair – medium length
- Brown Eyes and usually wears reading glasses
- Last seen wearing a grey summer jacket and beige pants.
Ronald has several health issues which require further medication and has missed a medical appointment in Prince George which is out of character.
Ronald was driving a 1998 dark purple Plymouth Voyager van bearing BC licence plate 517-FHF. The vehicle was described as “rusty” and will easily stand out.
The Fort St. John RCMP continue to investigate and are very concerned for Ronald’s wellbeing.
If anyone sees Ronald, please call 911 immediately.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 18, 2022
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 2.6°C January 29, 2022
- Friday night: Partly cloudy. Low zero. January 28, 2022
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High plus 4. POP 30% January 28, 2022
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 1. POP 30% January 28, 2022
- Sunday: Chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 3. POP 40% January 28, 2022
- Sunday night: Flurries. Low minus 19. January 28, 2022
- Monday: Flurries. High minus 18. January 28, 2022
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 26. January 28, 2022
- Tuesday: Sunny. High minus 20. January 28, 2022