Ronald Pilgrim has been located safe in Mackenzie. As of July 30 at 6pm. His photo has been removed.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man…
Missing is 63 year-old Ronald Pilgrim.
Ronald was last seen on July 26, 2021, around 11:30 PM, in the area of Alaska Highway and Old Hope Rd in Charlie Lake, BC.
Ronald Pilgrim is described as:
- 5’11 (180 cm)
- 190lbs (86 kg)
- Grey hair – medium length
- Brown Eyes and usually wears reading glasses
- Last seen wearing a grey summer jacket and beige pants.
Ronald has several health issues which require further medication and has missed a medical appointment in Prince George which is out of character.
Ronald was driving a 1998 dark purple Plymouth Voyager van bearing BC licence plate 517-FHF. The vehicle was described as “rusty” and will easily stand out.
The Fort St. John RCMP continue to investigate and are very concerned for Ronald’s wellbeing.
If anyone sees Ronald, please call 911 immediately.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John August 23, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 9.6°C September 23, 2021
- Thursday: Mainly cloudy. High 13. September 23, 2021
- Thursday night: Partly cloudy. Low 7. September 23, 2021
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. September 23, 2021
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low 8. September 23, 2021
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. September 23, 2021
- Saturday night: Clear. Low plus 4. September 23, 2021
- Sunday: Cloudy. High 16. September 23, 2021
- Sunday night: Cloudy. Low 6. September 23, 2021