FORT ST. JOHN, BC: One person has died following a serious single vehicle crash Tuesday morning on the Alaska Highway near the Edgewood Trailer Park…
Upon police arrival, members located a single vehicle that had gone off road to the right while northbound on Alaska Highway.
The lone single occupant was found deceased at the scene. The AH was closed for a few hours while RCMP conducted an investigation.
The highway has since reopened as of 11:30 AM.
- B.C. prepares to safely move to Step 2 of its restart plan… June 14, 2021
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 10.6°C June 16, 2021
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 60% June 15, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 14. POP 40% June 15, 2021
- Wednesday night: Periods of rain. Low 9. June 15, 2021
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 16. POP 60% June 15, 2021
- Thursday night: Clear. Low 7. June 15, 2021
- Friday: Sunny. High 21. June 15, 2021
- Friday night: Clear. Low 8. June 15, 2021
- Saturday: Sunny. High 21. June 15, 2021