FORT ST. JOHN, BC: One person has died following a serious single vehicle crash Tuesday morning on the Alaska Highway near the Edgewood Trailer Park…
Upon police arrival, members located a single vehicle that had gone off road to the right while northbound on Alaska Highway.
The lone single occupant was found deceased at the scene. The AH was closed for a few hours while RCMP conducted an investigation.
The highway has since reopened as of 11:30 AM.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 18, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 5.6°C January 22, 2022
- Friday night: Periods of snow or rain. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning. POP 60% January 21, 2022
- Saturday: Mainly cloudy. High 9. January 21, 2022
- Saturday night: Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3. January 21, 2022
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. January 21, 2022
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 5. January 21, 2022
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 2. January 21, 2022
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 6. January 21, 2022
- Tuesday: Sunny. High plus 2. January 21, 2022