FORT ST. JOHN, BC: One person has died following a serious single vehicle crash Tuesday morning on the Alaska Highway near the Edgewood Trailer Park…
Upon police arrival, members located a single vehicle that had gone off road to the right while northbound on Alaska Highway.
The lone single occupant was found deceased at the scene. The AH was closed for a few hours while RCMP conducted an investigation.
The highway has since reopened as of 11:30 AM.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John December 2, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, -1.8°C December 9, 2022
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 8. December 8, 2022
- Friday: Clearing. High minus 3. December 8, 2022
- Friday night: A few clouds. Low minus 16. December 8, 2022
- Saturday: Periods of snow. High minus 13. December 8, 2022
- Saturday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 21. December 8, 2022
- Sunday: Periods of snow. High minus 16. December 8, 2022
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 20. December 8, 2022
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 7. December 8, 2022