Ended. As of April 10.
Environment Canada has issued a Winter Storm Warning as the forecast is calling for heavy snow and gusty winds for the overnight and into Saturday morning…
Up to 20 cm of snow is expected.
Hazardous winter conditions are expected.
A cold front moving across northeastern British Columbia will give snow to the Peace region tonight. Heavy snow will start near midnight accompanied by strong northerly gusting winds. Total snow accumulations of 10 to 20 cm can be expected before the snow tapers to a few flurries late Saturday morning. Meanwhile, near zero visibilities are expected early tomorrow morning in blowing snow.
Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to accumulating snow. Visibility will be suddenly reduced to near zero at times in heavy snow and blowing snow.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- FOG ADVISORY , Fort St. John October 24, 2021
- Current Conditions: Fog, 2.3°C October 24, 2021
- Saturday night: Fog. Low minus 4. October 23, 2021
- Sunday: Fog. High 6. October 23, 2021
- Sunday night: Periods of rain. Low plus 2. October 23, 2021
- Monday: Rain. High 7. October 23, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 3. POP 40% October 23, 2021
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 10. October 23, 2021
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low zero. October 23, 2021
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. October 23, 2021