Ended. As of April 10.
Environment Canada has issued a Winter Storm Warning as the forecast is calling for heavy snow and gusty winds for the overnight and into Saturday morning…
Up to 20 cm of snow is expected.
Hazardous winter conditions are expected.
A cold front moving across northeastern British Columbia will give snow to the Peace region tonight. Heavy snow will start near midnight accompanied by strong northerly gusting winds. Total snow accumulations of 10 to 20 cm can be expected before the snow tapers to a few flurries late Saturday morning. Meanwhile, near zero visibilities are expected early tomorrow morning in blowing snow.
Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to accumulating snow. Visibility will be suddenly reduced to near zero at times in heavy snow and blowing snow.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John July 22, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 18.2°C July 24, 2021
- Friday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 23, 2021
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 23. July 23, 2021
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 10. July 23, 2021
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 21. July 23, 2021
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low 10. July 23, 2021
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. July 23, 2021
- Monday night: Clear. Low 11. July 23, 2021
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 21. July 23, 2021