FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A driver has been arrested following a single vehicle crash Tuesday evening…
Police say on March 30, 2021 at 7:48 PM, officers received a report of a pickup that had crashed into a wall at a business near the intersection of 108th Street and 101st Avenue.
Upon arrival, officers located the Chevy pickup truck which had struck the bay door area of a business. No occupants were found at the scene.
Through investigation, officers attended a nearby residence and arrested the suspected driver. An impaired investigation was initiated and the driver was transported to the detachment.
The driver was issued various BC Motor Vehicle Act violation tickets and released on an Appearance Notice with a court date of June 7, 2021.
RCMP continue to investigate and ask if anyone who has additional information in this matter to contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100.
- Two people injured following shooting in Dawson Creek… April 12, 2021
- Police incident on PG Pulpmill Road… April 10, 2021
- RCMP seek assistance in mischief investigation at coffee shop in Williams Lake… April 10, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 10, 2021
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 2.6°C April 13, 2021
- Tuesday: Mainly sunny. High 10. April 13, 2021
- Tuesday night: A few clouds. Low zero. April 13, 2021
- Wednesday: Sunny. High 14. April 13, 2021
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low zero. April 13, 2021
- Thursday: Sunny. High 14. April 13, 2021
- Thursday night: Clear. Low plus 3. April 13, 2021
- Friday: Sunny. High 16. April 13, 2021
- Friday night: Clear. Low plus 4. April 13, 2021