Highway 97 is open in the Pine Pass region. As of 12:45 PM.
UPDATE: Single lane alternating traffic. As of 11:30 AM.
Motorists be advised that Highway 97 is CLOSED in both directions in the Pine Pass region due to a vehicle incident. The incident is approximately 23 km south of Chetwynd.
No detour. DriveBC.ca details below…
Highway 97 Both Directions
Highway 97, in both directions. Vehicle incident between Powder King Rd and Hasler Rd for 84.0 km (4 km south of Pine Pass Summit to 23 km south of Chetwynd). The road is closed. Assessment in progress. Detour not available. Next update time Fri Mar 19 at 11:30 AM PDT. Last updated Fri Mar 19 at 9:22 AM PDT.
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 17, 2023
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 1.8°C February 4, 2023
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low zero. POP 30% February 3, 2023
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. February 3, 2023
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 3. February 3, 2023
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1. February 3, 2023
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 5. February 3, 2023
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. February 3, 2023
- Monday night: Cloudy. Low minus 2. February 3, 2023
- Tuesday: Chance of flurries or rain showers. High zero. POP 60% February 3, 2023