As of 1 pm MST, the Alaska Highway is now open.
UPDATE: Motorists can take a detour around the crash using the Mason Rd to 212 Rd. Watch for flaggers and emergency vehicles.
Motorists in the Dawson Creek area be advised the Alaska Highway is CLOSED in both directions between the 212 Rd and 214 Rd. A vehicle incident has caused the closure which is located near the Reidell Subdivision. No detour. Expect delays!
DriveBC Details below…
Highway 97. There is a multi-vehicle incident between 212 Rd and 214 Rd for 1.2 km (7 to 6 km north of Dawson Creek). Until Fri Feb 19. The road is closed. Accident located near Reidell Subdivision, expect delays, update with detour route to follow. Watch for flaggers and emergency vehicles near site. Next update time Fri Feb 19 at 11:00 AM MST. Last updated Fri Feb 19 at 10:36 AM MST. (DBC-26291)
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John December 2, 2022
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, -1.8°C December 9, 2022
- Thursday night: Clear. Low minus 8. December 8, 2022
- Friday: Clearing. High minus 3. December 8, 2022
- Friday night: A few clouds. Low minus 16. December 8, 2022
- Saturday: Periods of snow. High minus 13. December 8, 2022
- Saturday night: Periods of snow. Low minus 21. December 8, 2022
- Sunday: Periods of snow. High minus 16. December 8, 2022
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 20. December 8, 2022
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 7. December 8, 2022