As of 1 pm MST, the Alaska Highway is now open.
UPDATE: Motorists can take a detour around the crash using the Mason Rd to 212 Rd. Watch for flaggers and emergency vehicles.
Motorists in the Dawson Creek area be advised the Alaska Highway is CLOSED in both directions between the 212 Rd and 214 Rd. A vehicle incident has caused the closure which is located near the Reidell Subdivision. No detour. Expect delays!
DriveBC Details below…
Highway 97. There is a multi-vehicle incident between 212 Rd and 214 Rd for 1.2 km (7 to 6 km north of Dawson Creek). Until Fri Feb 19. The road is closed. Accident located near Reidell Subdivision, expect delays, update with detour route to follow. Watch for flaggers and emergency vehicles near site. Next update time Fri Feb 19 at 11:00 AM MST. Last updated Fri Feb 19 at 10:36 AM MST. (DBC-26291)
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John August 23, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, 9.1°C September 22, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 13 with temperature falling to 10 this afternoon. POP 30% September 22, 2021
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 5. September 22, 2021
- Thursday: Mainly sunny. High 12. September 22, 2021
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low 6. September 22, 2021
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 20. September 22, 2021
- Friday night: Cloudy. Low 9. September 22, 2021
- Saturday: Sunny. High 19. September 22, 2021
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low 6. September 22, 2021