As of 1 pm MST, the Alaska Highway is now open.
UPDATE: Motorists can take a detour around the crash using the Mason Rd to 212 Rd. Watch for flaggers and emergency vehicles.
Motorists in the Dawson Creek area be advised the Alaska Highway is CLOSED in both directions between the 212 Rd and 214 Rd. A vehicle incident has caused the closure which is located near the Reidell Subdivision. No detour. Expect delays!
DriveBC Details below…
Highway 97. There is a multi-vehicle incident between 212 Rd and 214 Rd for 1.2 km (7 to 6 km north of Dawson Creek). Until Fri Feb 19. The road is closed. Accident located near Reidell Subdivision, expect delays, update with detour route to follow. Watch for flaggers and emergency vehicles near site. Next update time Fri Feb 19 at 11:00 AM MST. Last updated Fri Feb 19 at 10:36 AM MST. (DBC-26291)
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- Steven MCPHEE wanted on several offences… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: 9.1°C June 12, 2021
- Friday night: A few clouds. Low 7. June 11, 2021
- Saturday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Saturday night: Chance of showers. Low 8. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. June 11, 2021
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low 11. June 11, 2021
- Monday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 22. June 11, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 12. POP 30% June 11, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 21. POP 60% June 11, 2021