FORT ST. JOHN, BC: On December 16, 2020 at 3:00 AM, a Fort St. John officer was conducting patrols when he observed a dark coloured car traveling at a high rate of speed in the area of 98th Street and 110th Avenue…
The officer observed the driver make sudden turns without signaling and failing to stop at stop signs. The officer initiated a traffic stop but the driver fled. The driver was eventually caught backing the vehicle into a residence and arrested shortly after.
The officer noted the odour of liquor from the driver’s breath and entered into an impaired investigation during which it was determined the driver was prohibited from driving Canada wide.
The suspect remains in police custody and awaiting for court.
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John August 5, 2021
- Current Conditions: 24.9°C August 5, 2021
- Thursday: A few showers or thunderstorms. High 28. August 5, 2021
- Thursday night: A few showers or thunderstorms. Low 14. August 5, 2021
- Friday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 30% August 5, 2021
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 11. POP 60% August 5, 2021
- Saturday: Rain. High 16. August 5, 2021
- Saturday night: Rain. Low 10. August 5, 2021
- Sunday: Chance of showers. High 20. POP 60% August 5, 2021
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. August 5, 2021