QUESNEL, BC: Police in Quesnel are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing person, Louis Korkowski and two vehicles of interest…
Louis was last seen Monday May 4, after 6:00 PM, on the West side of Quesnel. He has not been seen since nor has he been in contact with friends or family. Police are concerned about Louis’ well-being and are asking anyone that has seen Louis or may know is whereabouts to please contact police.
Louis is described as:
- 33 years of age
- 5’4″ tall
- 110 lbs.
- Black short hair
- Brown eyes
- Last seen wearing black track pants with a white stripe, blue jacket and black Mulisha sweater
Given the suspicious nature of the incident, the North District Major Crime Unit (ND MCU) has been called to assist.
Investigative efforts to locate Louis have identified two vehicles of interest (a 2003 Ford Explorer and a 2007 Grey Toyota Matrix) that we are also trying to locate or determine their movements for the past 24 hours.
The Ford Explorer is further described as;
- 2003, Green in colour
- BC license plate KF087R
- Dent in the passenger door
- Roof rack
- Black tinted windows
- Grey five prong rims
- Chrome body trim
The Toyota Matrix is further described as;
- 2007, Grey
- Black paint and peeling damage to roof
- Sticker residue on the passenger side door
Both vehicles were last seen in the area of Sylvia’s Café, in the 5600-block of Nazko Highway, Quesnel just after 9:00 p.m. on May 4, 2020.
The Explorer and Matrix were last known to bearing BC licence plates, KF087R and KA111X, respectively, however we recognise these plates may have been changed or altered, so we are asking the public to concentrate on the vehicle descriptions and photo, rather than the plate.
If you have any information about this, please contact 911 immediately.
- Two people injured following shooting in Dawson Creek… April 12, 2021
- Police incident on PG Pulpmill Road… April 10, 2021
- RCMP seek assistance in mischief investigation at coffee shop in Williams Lake… April 10, 2021