QUESNEL, BC: A Quesnel man was arrested during a pre-Christmas crime spree on Christmas eve…
On December 24, 2019, at 4:07 AM, RCMP responded to an alarm at the South Quesnel Liquor Store. Approximately 20 minutes later, a second alarm was reported from the Shell gas station. Four minutes after that, a third alarm sounded at Canadian Tire. When the officers attended, members confirmed that all three businesses fell victim to a break and enter.
RCMP converged the area and located a man walking behind a neighbouring business. The officers linked the man to the break and enters through evidence from all three crime scenes. He was arrested without incident.
“A quick response from the police led to a timely arrest and the recovery of stolen property during this event,” said Sgt. Weseen. “I think the man responsible just made the naughty list for his Christmas Eve antics.”
Tyson Sauve, an 18 year-old Quesnel resident, was charged with the following…
- 3 counts of break and enter,
- 3 counts of mischief,
- 1 count of theft under $5000.
He made an appearance in court on December 27.
- Avalanche control planned for the Pine Pass… February 16, 2020
- Police seek Wanted male following B&E and Robbery… February 15, 2020
- Updated… Snowfall Warning for the Pine Pass for Saturday… February 14, 2020