FORT ST. JOHN, BC: A well-known man to the Fort St. John RCMP is once again facing charges following a traffic stop last week…
Police say on December 18, 2019, at approximately 1:30 PM, an officer with the Crime Reduction Unit (CRU) was patrolling in an unmarked police vehicle in the area of 101st Ave when he observed Warren JOHNNY driving a vehicle. JOHNNY is well-known to police and was subject to numerous conditions including prohibited from driving.
The CRU officer conducted a traffic stop, confirming it was in fact Warren and subsequently arrested him for driving while prohibited.
Prior to frontline officers attending to transport the man to the detachment, the CRU officer searched the man and located a loaded pistol magazine, contrary to the man’s existing conditions.
CRU officers searched the car, locating evidence consistent with drug trafficking, a knife and a pistol in the trunk, all contrary to the drivers existing conditions. Warren JOHNNY has been remanded in custody until January 6, 2020. He has been charged with…
- Drive while Prohibited x2
- Possess firearm while prohibited x 2, Possess firearm without license/registration x 2,
- Fail to Comply with Probation Order,
- Possess firearm with defaced serial number,
- Fail to Comply with Judicial UTA.
Johnny is facing an additional charge of Drive while Prohibited from December 17 as well as Fail to Comply with Probation Order from December 13, 2019.
- Open… Alaska Highway CLOSED north of Fort St. John… January 24, 2020
- Search crews locate man who spent close to 20 hours in deep snow… January 24, 2020
- Brownie was shot and needs your help to heal.. January 24, 2020