FORT ST. JOHN, BC: North District RCMP has confirmed two people were killed in a two vehicle crash late Saturday night north of Fort St. John at Mile 73 of the Alaska Highway…
Just after midnight, a pickup truck with four occupants collided with a commercial vehicle on the Alaska Highway.
Two occupants of the pickup truck died while the other two were seriously injured and taken to hospital in Fort St. John. Police did not mention if the semi truck driver was injured.
The Alaska Highway was closed for several hours while the crash was attended to. Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash.
- Driver injured after being struck by object… August 7, 2020
- Masks will become mandatory on all BC Transit buses on Aug 24… August 6, 2020
- Wildfires flare up in southern B.C… August 6, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John August 3, 2020
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 17.9°C August 7, 2020
- Friday: Mainly sunny. High 19. August 7, 2020
- Friday night: Chance of showers. Low 10. POP 30% August 7, 2020
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. August 7, 2020
- Saturday night: Clear. Low 10. August 7, 2020
- Sunday: Sunny. High 21. August 7, 2020
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low 12. August 7, 2020
- Monday: Sunny. High 19. August 7, 2020
- Monday night: Clear. Low 9. August 7, 2020