FORT ST. JOHN, BC: North District RCMP has confirmed two people were killed in a two vehicle crash late Saturday night north of Fort St. John at Mile 73 of the Alaska Highway…
Just after midnight, a pickup truck with four occupants collided with a commercial vehicle on the Alaska Highway.
Two occupants of the pickup truck died while the other two were seriously injured and taken to hospital in Fort St. John. Police did not mention if the semi truck driver was injured.
The Alaska Highway was closed for several hours while the crash was attended to. Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash.
- Serious crash closes Alaska Highway… March 2, 2021
- Increased drug toxicity leads to record number of January deaths… March 2, 2021
- Canada, B.C. invest in BC Transit bus shelters throughout province… March 2, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John February 11, 2021
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, -1.9°C March 3, 2021
- Tuesday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 3. March 2, 2021
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny. High plus 5. March 2, 2021
- Wednesday night: A few clouds. Low minus 4. March 2, 2021
- Thursday: Sunny. High plus 3. March 2, 2021
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 1. March 2, 2021
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. March 2, 2021
- Friday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 6. March 2, 2021
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. March 2, 2021