FORT ST. JOHN, BC: North District RCMP has confirmed two people were killed in a two vehicle crash late Saturday night north of Fort St. John at Mile 73 of the Alaska Highway…
Just after midnight, a pickup truck with four occupants collided with a commercial vehicle on the Alaska Highway.
Two occupants of the pickup truck died while the other two were seriously injured and taken to hospital in Fort St. John. Police did not mention if the semi truck driver was injured.
The Alaska Highway was closed for several hours while the crash was attended to. Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash.
- Open… Alaska Highway CLOSED north of Fort St. John… January 24, 2020
- Search crews locate man who spent close to 20 hours in deep snow… January 24, 2020
- Brownie was shot and needs your help to heal.. January 24, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 19, 2020
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 1.1°C January 27, 2020
- Monday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 10. January 27, 2020
- Tuesday: Mainly sunny. High minus 3. January 27, 2020
- Tuesday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 7. January 27, 2020
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High plus 3. January 27, 2020
- Wednesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 3. POP 60% January 27, 2020
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1. January 27, 2020
- Thursday night: Cloudy. Low minus 6. January 27, 2020
- Friday: Sunny. High minus 2. January 27, 2020