FORT ST. JOHN, BC: North District RCMP has confirmed two people were killed in a two vehicle crash late Saturday night north of Fort St. John at Mile 73 of the Alaska Highway…
Just after midnight, a pickup truck with four occupants collided with a commercial vehicle on the Alaska Highway.
Two occupants of the pickup truck died while the other two were seriously injured and taken to hospital in Fort St. John. Police did not mention if the semi truck driver was injured.
The Alaska Highway was closed for several hours while the crash was attended to. Police continue to investigate the cause of the crash.
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- Steven MCPHEE wanted on several offences… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 13.2°C June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Mainly cloudy. High 22. June 13, 2021
- Sunday night: Partly cloudy. Low 10. June 13, 2021
- Monday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 40% June 13, 2021
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 12. POP 40% June 13, 2021
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 19. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 10. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 18. POP 60% June 13, 2021
- Wednesday night: Cloudy periods. Low 9. June 13, 2021