FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The BC Coroners Service and the RCMP are asking for the public’s assistance to identify a male who was found deceased on November 1, 2019, near Moberly Lake, BC…
The Coroners Service states the male was found in a farmer’s field in the 1100-block of Boucher Lake Road, which is located approximately 10 kilometres northeast of Moberly Lake. This individual’s death has been determined as non-suspicious by the RCMP and is believed to have occurred earlier this year.
The male is described as:
- Adult male
- most likely under 40 years
- approximately 5’11” tall
- At the time of his death, he was wearing what appears to have been a camouflage-style shirt, blue “True Religion” brand jeans, and size 11 Nike Air Max running shoes.
Anyone with information that may help identify this individual is asked to contact Cst. Ian Rissanen, lead investigator with the RCMP, at 250 263-6351, or the BC Coroners Service’s Special Investigations Unit at 1 877 660-5077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- New UBC professorship to advance addiction medicine in B.C. January 18, 2021
- Police and fire crews continue to investigate house fire on Norwood St… January 18, 2021
- Ended… Drive carefully on local roads and highways tonight… January 16, 2021