Moist warm air aloft combined with cold temperatures at the surface is producing freezing rain near Fort St John. The freezing rain is expected to taper off this evening as the moist air moves away.
Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become icy and slippery.
Take extra care when walking or driving in affected areas. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to BCstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #BCStorm.
- B.C. prepares to safely move to Step 2 of its restart plan… June 14, 2021
- City installing new crosswalk on Tyner Boulevard at Baker Road… June 11, 2021
- ICBC issues second COVID-19 rebate… June 11, 2021
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John April 29, 2021
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 9.8°C June 16, 2021
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 60% June 15, 2021
- Wednesday: Chance of showers. High 14. POP 40% June 15, 2021
- Wednesday night: Periods of rain. Low 9. June 15, 2021
- Thursday: Chance of showers. High 16. POP 60% June 15, 2021
- Thursday night: Clear. Low 7. June 15, 2021
- Friday: Sunny. High 21. June 15, 2021
- Friday night: Clear. Low 8. June 15, 2021
- Saturday: Sunny. High 21. June 15, 2021