FORT ST. JOHN, BC: Police in Fort St. John are asking for the public’s help in locating a stolen tanker truck…
On October 28, 2019 at 9:15 AM, the Fort St. John RCMP received a report of a 2013 Western Star Tanker truck that had been stolen from a fenced property in the area of 102nd St / 85th Ave, in the city.
The tanker is registered to Trifecta Directional Drilling. Surveillance video shows the tanker being stolen on Sunday, October 27, 2019 at about 1 AM.
The Tanker is described as a 2013 Western Star Tanker…
- White cab with stainless steel water tank
- BC Licence Plate NY2943
- VIN: 5KKPALD19DPFE1784
- Trifecta Directional Drilling decal on the driver and passenger doors
If you were in the area at the time, believe you have seen this tanker truck or have heard or know something about this occurrence, please call the RCMP.
The Fort St. John RCMP continue to investigate and is asking anyone who has information about this incident to contact the Fort St John RCMP at 250-787-8100 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Five suspects arrested following Search Warrants… January 28, 2020
- Snowfall Warning for the Pine Pass… January 28, 2020
- Suspect in custody following Police Incident in Dawson Creek… January 28, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 19, 2020
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, -3.9°C January 29, 2020
- Wednesday: Clearing. High plus 4. January 29, 2020
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 3. January 29, 2020
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2. January 29, 2020
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 3. January 29, 2020
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4. January 29, 2020
- Friday night: Snow. Low minus 2. January 29, 2020
- Saturday: Sunny. High minus 1. January 29, 2020
- Saturday night: Clear. Low minus 13. January 29, 2020