Update!! So far this has had overwhelming results! We do thank you for checking this out! The city of PG sends out the traffic reports at different times each morning. We hope to have this info posted just a little bit after 9 AM each morning.
Each morning the City of Prince George releases traffic reports for streets and roadways that will be impacted by construction or other types of issues affecting city streets like repairs.
PJXM is gojng to be posting these traffic reports to our website each morning as we think it’ll help motorists avoid potential traffic problems. The headline title will begin with PG Traffic Report and Closures for the date specified.
Below is the list for Monday October 7… Keep in mind weather could play a role in these events.
1. Patricia Boulevard between Queensway and 15th Avenue Will be alternating single lane traffic, Monday, October 7th to Monday, October 21st from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm each day ditch work. Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
2. 10th Avenue (2100 Block) between Alward Street and Laurier Crescent Will be alternating single lane traffic, Monday, October 7th from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm for paving. Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
3. Goose Country Road @ Old Summit Lake Road Intersection May experience minor traffic disruptions, Tuesday, October 8th from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm for drilling two holes. Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
4. 7th Avenue/George Street closed between City Access and 6th Avenue and • 6th Avenue closed between Dominion Street and Queensway; including the George Street Intersection Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
5. Terminal Boulevard (900 Block) between Eastern Street and Industrial Way Will be alternating single lane traffic, Thursday, October 10th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm for BC Hydro replacing pole. Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
6. Balsum Road (3600 Block) between Hazel Drive and Birchwood Drive Will be alternating single lane traffic, Friday, October 11th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm for BC Hydro replacing pole. Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
7. Quebec Street between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue Will be closed, every Saturday, from 6:00 am to 3:00 pm starting April 20th to October 19th for the Farmers’ Market. Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
8. Off/On Ramps on Highway 97 between 10th Avenue and 15th Avenue Southbound Off/On Ramps will be closed, Tuesday, September 3rd to Thursday, October 31st from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm. During paving the closure will be from 7:00 pm to 6:00 am. Emergency vehicles WILL have access.
9. 14th Avenue between Irwin Street and Freeman Street Closed until October 31st for underground and utilities works. Emergency vehicles will NOT have thru access.
10. Alley North of 6th Avenue between Quebec Street and Dominion Street Alley will be closed September to January 31, 2020 for hotel construction Emergency vehicles will NOT have access. Please obey all signs and flag persons.
- Snow overnight and into Monday… October 18, 2020
- Police seek Wanted suspects on Canada Wide Warrant… October 16, 2020
- Suspicious package at Fort St. John postal outlet leaked inert powder… October 16, 2020