Veterinarian findings in the horse file concluded that the horse died of a perforated bowel. Upon closer inspection of the genital area, it was concluded that there were marks in close proximity to each other that are very consistent with that of small animal claws which was confirmed by a pathologist.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is currently investigating two deaths involving livestock…
The first suspicious incident reported to RCMP on September 22 stated a bull was found dead with its genitals missing. Police also mention the bull died before September 22.
Then on October 1, 2019, RCMP received a report of a horse found dead and it was also missing its genitals.
- Investigators seeking victims of alleged sexual offender… December 13, 2019
- Two men arrested following B&E and suspicious fire… December 13, 2019
- Police in Quesnel have Zero tolerance for failing to stop for school buses… December 12, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John December 7, 2019
- Current Conditions: Ice Crystals, -19.4°C December 14, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High minus 16. December 14, 2019
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 19. December 14, 2019
- Sunday: Clearing. High minus 16. December 14, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 17. December 14, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 5. December 14, 2019
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 4. December 14, 2019
- Tuesday: Cloudy. High minus 3. December 14, 2019
- Tuesday night: Snow. Low minus 12. December 14, 2019