Veterinarian findings in the horse file concluded that the horse died of a perforated bowel. Upon closer inspection of the genital area, it was concluded that there were marks in close proximity to each other that are very consistent with that of small animal claws which was confirmed by a pathologist.
FORT ST. JOHN, BC: The Fort St. John RCMP is currently investigating two deaths involving livestock…
The first suspicious incident reported to RCMP on September 22 stated a bull was found dead with its genitals missing. Police also mention the bull died before September 22.
Then on October 1, 2019, RCMP received a report of a horse found dead and it was also missing its genitals.
- Freezing rain in the forecast for BC Peace… October 20, 2019
- Police seek three wanted persons in unrelated files… October 19, 2019
- Probable case of vaping-related illness found in B.C… October 17, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 27, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 0.6°C October 21, 2019
- Sunday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Monday: Chance of flurries. High plus 2. POP 60% October 20, 2019
- Monday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday: Periods of snow or rain. High plus 2. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 4. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 5. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 1. October 20, 2019
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. October 20, 2019