PRINCE GEORGE, BC: A local man is facing charges after two break and enters to a local business…
Police say at approximately 1:45 AM on Thursday June 27, 2019, the Prince George RCMP received a report of a Break & Enter to a business on the 1400 block of Patricia Boulevard in Prince George. Frontline officers attended and found a smashed window to the business, however a suspect was not located.
Just before 10:30 PM on Tuesday July 2, 2019, the Prince George RCMP received a report from a member of the public advising of a Break & Enter in progress at the same business on the 1400 block of Patricia Boulevard.
Frontline officers attended the scene and made patrols in the area. Clayton Tyler Moll, a 38 year old Prince George resident, was located and arrested near-by.
Through evidence gathered at both scenes, investigators believe that Moll is responsible for both incidents.
On July 3rd, 2019, the BC Prosecution Service approved the following charges against 38 year old Clayton Tyler Moll of Prince George:
- Break, enter & theft (2 counts)
- Theft under $5000 (2 counts)
- Fail to comply with probation (3 counts)
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000
Moll has been held in custody and will make his next appearance in court on Wednesday July 10th, 2019.
Earlier this year, Moll was arrested and convicted of break & enter to the same business. He received a sentence of 122 days in jail and two years probation that included a curfew condition and a condition not to attend the business.
Written and released by Prince George RCMP.
- Home Invasion sends senior to hospital… September 13, 2019
- Fatal single vehicle crash claims one life… September 12, 2019
- Update 2… Over 100,000 people without power in BC North… September 11, 2019