Police say at around 3:20 AM, officers were called to a robbery on the northside of 100th Ave and 102nd St. The actual incident occurred at around 3 AM, when the person was riding their bike to work and was approached by four men. The men, dressed all in black and wearing white bandanas to cover their faces, accosted the person over the bike.
One of the men punched the cyclist in the face, causing the person to fall off their bike. The suspect males then took the red mountain bike and left eastbound on 100th Ave.
- Open… Alaska Highway CLOSED north of Fort St. John… January 24, 2020
- Search crews locate man who spent close to 20 hours in deep snow… January 24, 2020
- Brownie was shot and needs your help to heal.. January 24, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 19, 2020
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 0.6°C January 26, 2020
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low minus 7. January 25, 2020
- Sunday: Chance of flurries. High minus 4. POP 60% January 25, 2020
- Sunday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning. POP 60% January 25, 2020
- Monday: Sunny. High plus 2. January 25, 2020
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 9. January 25, 2020
- Tuesday: Sunny. High minus 2. January 25, 2020
- Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 9. POP 30% January 25, 2020
- Wednesday: Chance of flurries. High minus 1. POP 30% January 25, 2020