Update 2: Rainfall for the Fort St. John region has dropped to 10 mm while the South Peace could see between 30 mm to 40 mm on Monday.
Update: The amount of rain has changed for the Fort St. John area and is now between 10 to 20 mm. Dawson Creek region has not changed and remains between 20 to 30 mm of rain.
Environment Canada is forecasting a significant amount of rain for the BC Peace between Sunday evening and Monday. Thunderstorms are also possible.
Environment Canada suggests 20 to 30 mm of rain or higher for the North Peace Region possibly beginning this evening. For the South, pretty much the same with it possibly beginning during the overnight on Monday.
These details will be updated before noon with any additional details within the new forecast.
- Quesnel to get new Junior School… July 19, 2019
- Police investigating suspicious death and truck fire on Hwy 37… July 19, 2019
- **Updated… Homicide investigation continues.. Victims identified… July 19, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John July 20, 2019
- Current Conditions: Fog, 10.5°C July 20, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 24. July 20, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 20, 2019
- Sunday: Mainly sunny. High 24. July 20, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 11. July 20, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 20, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 30% July 20, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 30% July 20, 2019
- Tuesday night: Showers. Low 13. July 20, 2019