Update 2: Rainfall for the Fort St. John region has dropped to 10 mm while the South Peace could see between 30 mm to 40 mm on Monday.
Update: The amount of rain has changed for the Fort St. John area and is now between 10 to 20 mm. Dawson Creek region has not changed and remains between 20 to 30 mm of rain.
Environment Canada is forecasting a significant amount of rain for the BC Peace between Sunday evening and Monday. Thunderstorms are also possible.
Environment Canada suggests 20 to 30 mm of rain or higher for the North Peace Region possibly beginning this evening. For the South, pretty much the same with it possibly beginning during the overnight on Monday.
These details will be updated before noon with any additional details within the new forecast.
- UPDATE… Two dead following Hit and Run incident… September 19, 2019
- Police arrest male wanted on several charges… September 18, 2019
- Three small dogs found shot in ditch off Willow Cale Rd… September 17, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John August 6, 2019
- Current Conditions: Partly Cloudy, 9.7°C September 20, 2019
- Thursday night: Chance of showers. Low 7. POP 30% September 19, 2019
- Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. September 19, 2019
- Friday night: Partly cloudy. Low 9. September 19, 2019
- Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 18. September 19, 2019
- Saturday night: Cloudy periods. Low 9. September 19, 2019
- Sunday: Chance of showers. High 18. POP 30% September 19, 2019
- Sunday night: Chance of showers. Low plus 5. POP 30% September 19, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 14. September 19, 2019