Update 2: Rainfall for the Fort St. John region has dropped to 10 mm while the South Peace could see between 30 mm to 40 mm on Monday.
Update: The amount of rain has changed for the Fort St. John area and is now between 10 to 20 mm. Dawson Creek region has not changed and remains between 20 to 30 mm of rain.
Environment Canada is forecasting a significant amount of rain for the BC Peace between Sunday evening and Monday. Thunderstorms are also possible.
Environment Canada suggests 20 to 30 mm of rain or higher for the North Peace Region possibly beginning this evening. For the South, pretty much the same with it possibly beginning during the overnight on Monday.
These details will be updated before noon with any additional details within the new forecast.
- Investigators seeking victims of alleged sexual offender… December 13, 2019
- Two men arrested following B&E and suspicious fire… December 13, 2019
- Police in Quesnel have Zero tolerance for failing to stop for school buses… December 12, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John December 7, 2019
- Current Conditions: Ice Crystals, -19.7°C December 14, 2019
- Saturday: Fog dissipating. High minus 16. December 14, 2019
- Saturday night: Partly cloudy. Low minus 19. December 14, 2019
- Sunday: Clearing. High minus 16. December 14, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low minus 17. December 14, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High minus 5. December 14, 2019
- Monday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 4. December 14, 2019
- Tuesday: Cloudy. High minus 3. December 14, 2019
- Tuesday night: Snow. Low minus 12. December 14, 2019