Update 2: Rainfall for the Fort St. John region has dropped to 10 mm while the South Peace could see between 30 mm to 40 mm on Monday.
Update: The amount of rain has changed for the Fort St. John area and is now between 10 to 20 mm. Dawson Creek region has not changed and remains between 20 to 30 mm of rain.
Environment Canada is forecasting a significant amount of rain for the BC Peace between Sunday evening and Monday. Thunderstorms are also possible.
Environment Canada suggests 20 to 30 mm of rain or higher for the North Peace Region possibly beginning this evening. For the South, pretty much the same with it possibly beginning during the overnight on Monday.
These details will be updated before noon with any additional details within the new forecast.
- Snow overnight and into Monday… October 18, 2020
- Police seek Wanted suspects on Canada Wide Warrant… October 16, 2020
- Suspicious package at Fort St. John postal outlet leaked inert powder… October 16, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 20, 2020
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, -8.6°C October 20, 2020
- Monday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 10. POP 40% October 19, 2020
- Tuesday: Increasing cloudiness. High minus 3. October 19, 2020
- Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 10. POP 60% October 19, 2020
- Wednesday: Cloudy. High minus 9. October 19, 2020
- Wednesday night: Cloudy. Low minus 13. October 19, 2020
- Thursday: Cloudy. High minus 10. October 19, 2020
- Thursday night: Cloudy. Low minus 13. October 19, 2020
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 7. POP 60% October 19, 2020