PRINCE GEORGE, BC: One of the Prince George RCMP’s prolific offenders has once again been arrested and is facing charges following an investigation into a stolen vehicle. An accomplice has also been charged.
On the morning of Thursday June 20, 2019, members of the Prince George RCMP’s Street Crew unit arrested two persons believed to be associated with a stolen Ford F150 pickup. The suspects were arrested on Vanier Drive in Prince George as they rode away from the vehicle on bikes, just after 6:00 AM.
Dale Al WEST, 39, a Prince George resident, has been charged by the BC Prosecution Service with
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime over $5000
- Possession of Break-in instruments.
WEST has been designated by the Prince George RCMP as a prolific offender. He has been remanded in custody until August 1, 2019, when he will attend court to answer to these charges and charges from five other investigations.
Danielle Jean RIZMAYER, a 27 year old Prince George resident, has been charged by the BC Prosecution Service with Possession of break-in instruments. She has been released on a Promise to Appear for court on July 17, 2019.
The pickup had been reported stolen at approximately 7:00 AM on Wednesday June 19, 2019, from an address on Wilson Crescent in Prince George.
- UPDATE… Two dead following Hit and Run incident… September 19, 2019
- Police arrest male wanted on several charges… September 18, 2019
- Three small dogs found shot in ditch off Willow Cale Rd… September 17, 2019