We’ve been asked to share on a couple of bikes stolen out of Fort St. John this weekend.
The first bike is described as:
- Dark blue Haro BMX bike
- Bike has teal wheels that were just added on
- Brand new handle grips
The second bike is described as:
- Special Edition BMX bike
- Metallic Blue on color
- Unfortunately the name is unknown
The bikes were reportedly stolen Sunday June 2 overnight between 1 AM and 7 AM from the Ridgview Apartments area, 86th Street, and both were locked up. Thieves cut the locks with bolt cutters. A reward is being offered for the safe return of the bikes.
If you happen to notice either bike, please contact the Fort St. John RCMP at 250-787-8100. There is a file number on file for this incident. We will add that later this morning.
- Ended… Freezing Rain Warning for Prince George, Cariboo, and BC Peace… November 11, 2019
- UPDATE… Be on the lookout for this stolen ’53 Henry J.. November 10, 2019
- Warm Pacific front to bring ice pellets and freezing rain… November 10, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John November 12, 2019
- Current Conditions: Light Snow, -4.5°C November 13, 2019
- Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 7. POP 40% November 12, 2019
- Wednesday: Mainly sunny. High 7 with temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon. November 12, 2019
- Wednesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 9. POP 30% November 12, 2019
- Thursday: Chance of flurries. High minus 6. POP 30% November 12, 2019
- Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 6. November 12, 2019
- Friday: Sunny. High plus 5. November 12, 2019
- Friday night: Clear. Low minus 1. November 12, 2019
- Saturday: Periods of rain. High plus 4. November 12, 2019