FORT ST. JOHN, BC: As everyone gears up for the May long weekend, the kick-off to summer, Police forces across Canada are participating in National Impaired Driving Enforcement day, to be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
- Plan your travels ahead of time so you are not rushed or in a hurry.
- Drive at the posted speed limits and help drivers get back into the lane when they pass you.
- Remain focused and avoid distraction while driving especially if you have passengers (precious cargo) in your vehicle.
- Only drive sober! Call for a taxi or sober friend or family member to pick you up if you have had anything to drink.
- Open… Alaska Highway CLOSED north of Fort St. John… January 24, 2020
- Search crews locate man who spent close to 20 hours in deep snow… January 24, 2020
- Brownie was shot and needs your help to heal.. January 24, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John January 19, 2020
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 0.6°C January 26, 2020
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low minus 7. January 25, 2020
- Sunday: Chance of flurries. High minus 4. POP 60% January 25, 2020
- Sunday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to minus 4 by morning. POP 60% January 25, 2020
- Monday: Sunny. High plus 2. January 25, 2020
- Monday night: Clear. Low minus 9. January 25, 2020
- Tuesday: Sunny. High minus 2. January 25, 2020
- Tuesday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 9. POP 30% January 25, 2020
- Wednesday: Chance of flurries. High minus 1. POP 30% January 25, 2020