FORT ST. JOHN, BC: As everyone gears up for the May long weekend, the kick-off to summer, Police forces across Canada are participating in National Impaired Driving Enforcement day, to be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
- Plan your travels ahead of time so you are not rushed or in a hurry.
- Drive at the posted speed limits and help drivers get back into the lane when they pass you.
- Remain focused and avoid distraction while driving especially if you have passengers (precious cargo) in your vehicle.
- Only drive sober! Call for a taxi or sober friend or family member to pick you up if you have had anything to drink.
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH , Fort St. John July 19, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 20.2°C July 20, 2019
- Friday night: Showers or thunderstorms. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Saturday: Mainly sunny. High 22. July 19, 2019
- Saturday night: A few clouds. Low 11. July 19, 2019
- Sunday: Sunny. High 24. July 19, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. July 19, 2019
- Monday: Sunny. High 26. July 19, 2019
- Monday night: Chance of showers. Low 13. POP 60% July 19, 2019
- Tuesday: Chance of showers. High 23. POP 60% July 19, 2019