FORT ST. JOHN, BC: As everyone gears up for the May long weekend, the kick-off to summer, Police forces across Canada are participating in National Impaired Driving Enforcement day, to be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019.
- Plan your travels ahead of time so you are not rushed or in a hurry.
- Drive at the posted speed limits and help drivers get back into the lane when they pass you.
- Remain focused and avoid distraction while driving especially if you have passengers (precious cargo) in your vehicle.
- Only drive sober! Call for a taxi or sober friend or family member to pick you up if you have had anything to drink.
- SPECIAL AIR QUALITY STATEMENT , Fort St. John May 27, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, 13.6°C May 27, 2019
- Sunday night: Clear. Low 12. May 26, 2019
- Monday: Mainly sunny. High 27. May 26, 2019
- Monday night: Clearing. Low 13. May 26, 2019
- Tuesday: Sunny. High 29. May 26, 2019
- Tuesday night: Clear. Low 14. May 26, 2019
- Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 24. May 26, 2019
- Wednesday night: Chance of showers. Low 9. POP 60% May 26, 2019
- Thursday: Sunny. High 20. May 26, 2019