FORT ST. JOHN, BC: One person has died following an early morning fire at an RV park in Fort St. John…
According to an official post on Facebook from Fort St. John fire crews, the fire occurred shortly after 4 AM at a local RV Park in the 8400 block of Alaska Road North.
The department responded with 17 crews and 3 trucks and upon arrival to the scene, two motorhomes were ablaze. Both fires were quickly doused and upon further investigation, crews located a deceased person inside one of the motorhomes.
The Fort St. John RCMP and Fire Crews are continuing to investigate the cause of the fire.
- ⚠️ Snowfall Warning for Quesnel and Williams Lake region… October 27, 2020
- Fort St. John RCMP arrest two known offenders following stolen vehicle incident… October 27, 2020
- Erratic driver causes issues from Kamloops to Williams Lake… October 26, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 20, 2020
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, -1.3°C October 28, 2020
- Tuesday night: Chance of showers. Low minus 4. POP 30% October 27, 2020
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 5. October 27, 2020
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low minus 6. October 27, 2020
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High zero. October 27, 2020
- Thursday night: Chance of flurries. Low minus 6. POP 60% October 27, 2020
- Friday: Chance of flurries. High minus 2. POP 60% October 27, 2020
- Friday night: Clear. Low minus 3. October 27, 2020
- Saturday: Sunny. High plus 3. October 27, 2020