FORT ST. JOHN, BC: One person has died following an early morning fire at an RV park in Fort St. John…
According to an official post on Facebook from Fort St. John fire crews, the fire occurred shortly after 4 AM at a local RV Park in the 8400 block of Alaska Road North.
The department responded with 17 crews and 3 trucks and upon arrival to the scene, two motorhomes were ablaze. Both fires were quickly doused and upon further investigation, crews located a deceased person inside one of the motorhomes.
The Fort St. John RCMP and Fire Crews are continuing to investigate the cause of the fire.
- Freezing rain in the forecast for BC Peace… October 20, 2019
- Police seek three wanted persons in unrelated files… October 19, 2019
- Probable case of vaping-related illness found in B.C… October 17, 2019
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 27, 2019
- Current Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, 0.6°C October 21, 2019
- Sunday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Monday: Chance of flurries. High plus 2. POP 60% October 20, 2019
- Monday night: Snow. Low minus 3. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday: Periods of snow or rain. High plus 2. October 20, 2019
- Tuesday night: Cloudy periods. Low minus 4. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday: Sunny. High plus 5. October 20, 2019
- Wednesday night: Clear. Low plus 1. October 20, 2019
- Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. October 20, 2019