FORT ST. JOHN, BC: One person has died following an early morning fire at an RV park in Fort St. John…
According to an official post on Facebook from Fort St. John fire crews, the fire occurred shortly after 4 AM at a local RV Park in the 8400 block of Alaska Road North.
The department responded with 17 crews and 3 trucks and upon arrival to the scene, two motorhomes were ablaze. Both fires were quickly doused and upon further investigation, crews located a deceased person inside one of the motorhomes.
The Fort St. John RCMP and Fire Crews are continuing to investigate the cause of the fire.
- One person deceased following vehicle vs. train… September 17, 2020
- New plan maps next steps forward in B.C.’s economic recovery… September 17, 2020
- Early morning shooting on Upland Street… September 17, 2020
- No watches or warnings in effect, Fort St. John September 14, 2020
- Current Conditions: Mainly Clear, 11.5°C September 18, 2020
- Thursday night: Clear. Low 6. September 18, 2020
- Friday: Sunny. High 23. September 18, 2020
- Friday night: A few clouds. Low 7. September 18, 2020
- Saturday: Smoke. High 17. September 18, 2020
- Saturday night: Periods of rain. Low 9. September 18, 2020
- Sunday: Cloudy. High 16. September 18, 2020
- Sunday night: Cloudy periods. Low plus 5. September 18, 2020
- Monday: Sunny. High 14. September 18, 2020